- Autoseed more?
- More permanent solution to 99% bug = fuzzy len.
- Good quality video of Swift-on-Android
- Good quality video of Swift-on-iPad
- Update 3000 website with Swift enabled Sintel Wikipedia page.
- Watch seeder.log growth
(* Report bug: upload.wikipedia.org returns 200 on invalid Range request (> actual content-length), not 416)
- Seeking is currently not supported. The Swift HTTP gateway presently doesn't handle/accept HTTP range requests. Video controls do allow seeking, but that doesn't work well. Seeking without range requests not properly supported in FF? I also cannot find a way to disable seek at the GUI for the default firefox controls :-(
- Fallback to 2nd <source> if swift.exe no start or no data (swift exits).
- Fallback to HTTP URL if swift.exe delivered data.
- Setup own url2torrent on http://url2torrent.p2p-next.org that generates tswift:// URLs in 'swift' response field.
- Made trial code independent of normal SwarmPlayer, i.e. tswift:// and email@example.com
- Fix for Linux not commencing playback (=rc2)
- swift.exe as Windows app, not Console
- Turn off autoswiftization for other videos, or set failover time to shorter (currently 5 s)
- Logging Mac version