Tribler is a research project of the Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science faculty of the Delft University of Technology .
T: +31 15 278 25 39
F: +31 15 278 66 32
We are housed in the Electrical Engineering builing of the TU Delft
Mekelweg 4, seventh floor
2628 CD Delft
Delft University of Technology
PO Box 5031
2600 GA Delft
Building Opening hours
Fom Monday to Thursday: 07.00h - 22.30h. From 19.00h on, only the main entrance and the entrance at the parking lot are open. From 22.30h on, the security pass system is activated (working in the building is possible until midnight).
On Friday, opening hours are from 07.00h to 19.00h. Between 19.00h and midnight, the security pass system is activated. In weekends, the security pass system is activated between 07.00h and midnight.
View Larger Map
- Highway A13 (The Hague - Rotterdam)
- Exit 10: Delft Zuid
- Exit: TU-wijk
- At the end of the off-ramp turn left (Schoemakerstraat)
- At the end of the Schoemakerstraat turn right (Watermanweg)
- On the Watermanweg turn left at the first opportunity (Mekelweg)
- On the Mekelweg turn right at the first opportunity (Kluyverweg)
- At the end of the Kluiverweg turn right (Rotterdamse weg)
- After passing underneath the Kruithuisweg overpass, turn right at the second opportunity (Cornelis Drebbelweg)
- The Faculty builing is on the right side at the end of the Cornelis Drebbelweg.
Park at back side of building (Feldmannweg)
Please note that the Mekelweg is currently under reconstruction, so you may encounter problems with parking.
By public transport
- From station Delft, take bus 63, 69, 121 or 129(to Rotterdam CS)
- Get off at bus stop "Stieltjesweg"
- Delft has train connections to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport via The Hague (Hollands Spoor Station) or via Leiden Central Station