Tribler 6.1 for Windows
Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
Mac OS X
Changes since last version:
- Faster downloads: We have switched from the old python based bittorrent core to Rasterbar's libtorrent, so expect less resource usage too, we are saturating a symmetric 100Mb/s connection without much trouble.
- Less disk and CPU consumption used for community synchronization.
- UI improvements (download speed graphs, some new icons, general UI cleanup...)
- Throttling (Bandwidth limitation) is working again.
- The LibSwift engine has been updated too.
- The "Save as" dialog has been modified to improve usability when downloading from magnet links.
- Thumbnails for downloaded media: Now when a new video file gets downloaded, Tribler will automatically create a thumbnail and make it available to the rest of peers to be shown on the search results for all the media you download from your favourite open channels.
- Fixed freezing at startup on some machines.
- Fixed race conditions and lockups in synchronizations.
- Various bug fixes and minor improvements.
- Fixes for the bugs reported by the community during beta1 and beta2 (Thanks!)